Dust Suppression Systems From Lechler
Formation of dust by material handling and processing in industries create Health hazards to people living or working nearby. Poor visibility and unsafe working condition, resulting higher Equipment Wear & Tear, lower equipment availability and also loss of raw material & product.
Lechler mist beams are completely portable machines customized to the Indian conditions and are very effective in suppressing the outdoor fugitive dust generated in Cement, Steel, Power plants and Mines.
The pressurized water passes through the Ruby Insert nozzles which turn the water into a soft mist. The Ruby tipped nozzles produce extremely fine water droplets (Lechler GmbH has in house facility to measure droplet spectrum with Phase Doppler Particle Analyzer) which are comparable to the dust particle sizes. Also, Ruby being the second hardest material after Diamond, it is practically abrasion resistance and suitable for use even with hard/waste water. The mist is driven by strong airflow generated by a powerful fan yet efficient axial ventilator thereby creating a huge beam of mist containing extremely fine water droplets which in turn enhances the agglomeration and immediate settling of the dust particles. Lechler Mist Beam Models D90 and D50 which are specially designed to provide effective dust suppression in stock yards, loading areas, truck dumps, bulk material handling, excavation, earth roads etc. in order to influence the environment favorably.
Advantages with Lechler:
1. Lechler Mist Beam Nozzles are provided with Ruby insert, offers high resistance against abrasion & corrosion, so that hard/raw/waste water can be used for dust suppression.
2. The droplet spectrum of Mist Beam is comparable with dust particles sizes, thus effective in suppressing the dust.
3. Lechler Mist Beam provided with PLC and touch screen for ease of operation and maneuverability.
4. Full function remote control of Mist Beam having a range of approximately 50 to 100m (Optional).
5. Can be provided with built-in silencer for reduced noise level to make it compliant with Noise Pollution Control norms (Optional).
6. Provides CSR opportunity, as the working environmental becomes cool and clean
7. Provided with backwash water filters so that filter can be cleaned online without stoppage of the machine.
8. Available with three / two wheels for easy portability (Optional).
9. After sales service and support.
Typical Water Throw Pattern of Mist Beams